Thursday, June 3, 2010

So, I'm still enjoying my Pizza & Loaves, so I have no new food to post as of tonight. But I wanted to share a funny thing that happened today.
I brought in some of my chickpea/brown rice loaf for lunch at work today. I put organic ketchup on top & heated it all up in the microwave, so the smell going through the back room was DIVINE.....all the girls I work with were, of course, intrigued.
Well, long story short, they all took a bite (leaving me a very small lunch, but anyway....).....And they LOVED IT!!!
They all wanted the recipe!!! :o)
It was awesome to see the realization on their faces that Vegan food doesn't have to taste like sawdust & grass!!! LOL
I love being the pied piper of yummy Vegan food.....hmmmm, maybe I found my true calling????
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment