Tuesday, June 15, 2010


MAC-N-CHEESE!!!!!

I totally, completely, absolutely, word for word, stole this recipe from the new love of my life THE VEGAN ZOMBIE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPiHk4bKEbA

But I will write something about it too.....

I brought exactly the same ingredients as he did, cooked it exactly the same way & as we speak am eating it (with hot sauce) just like he suggested.

It came out perfectly. I didn't have to change a thing ingredient wise. I just made it all completely organic.

The price of this tasty meal is about $1.50 a serving...:o)

I did add one Tofu Pup & a big Spinach/Spring Mix salad to my meal, so obviously that would be more, but not by much! :o)

I would HIGHLY recommend this Mac-N-Cheese! Even meat eaters will enjoy it!

I'm bringing in to work for a pot luck, so we'll see if they even notice!!!

shhhhhhhhh! LOL

3 comments:

  1. This mac 'n cheese looks absolutely delicious! I am always looking for new vegan mac 'n cheese recipes, as it's always a crowd pleaser (and well, because I love vegan mac 'n cheese).

    Also, I want to thank you for becoming a fan of the facebook page for my blog, chooseyourownfoodchain. I was actually wondering if you might be interested in being an interviewee? I'd love your input!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy. i could settle down into an organic vegan extravaganza like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CYoFC....I never saw this post!!! I'm sorry! Yes! I would LOVE to be an interviewee!!!

    ReplyDelete